- Gina Adams
- Principal's Message
Last day of school is Thursday June 22nd.
5th grade graduation will be held on Thursday June 22nd at 9:30am.
Kindergarten Celebration will be held on Wednesday June 21st at 9:30am.
- * Willy Wonka Jr. was an amazing success! I am so proud of the hard work of all of our actors, artists and crew! Thank you to Mrs. Spinelli, Mrs. Chester and Mr. Chabot for the hours they spent coordinating a fabulous production!
* I would like to thank all of the parents and students for a successful 2016-2017 school year. I wish everyone a happy, fun and relaxing summer.
* Keep in mind that the arrival doors may change for your child next year when they enter a different grade. Assigned classroom numbers will be written on the report card, and we will have class lists posted in two locations (flag pole area, big recess yard) the first day of school.
* For the first week of school grades 1 and 2 will line up outside in the big recess yard. The second week of school grade 1 and 2 will enter the doors on Baxter Street beginning at 8:10 and closing at 8:30am.
* 3rd-5th grade students will line up by the flag pole on Cottage Street. Students should not be on school grounds until 8:10am.
* Looking forward to seeing everyone on the first day of school, Tuesday August 29th!
The school yard is assigned to COZ students between 8:00am-1:30pm. Please keep in mind that there is no adult supervision for students who are not registered for COZ or summer school.
The Pawtucket Library is open all summer and has many fun events planned. Remember all books read during the summer can be used towards AR quizzes in September. Attached to your child's report card is a suggested summer reading list. Happy Reading!!