Last day of school is Thursday June 19th.
5th grade graduation will be held on Thursday June 19th at 9:30am.
Kindergarten Celebration will be held on Wednesday June 18th at 9:30am
· I would like to thank all of the parents and students for a successful 2013-2014 school year. I wish everyone a happy, fun, and relaxing summer.
· Keep in mind that the arrival doors may change for your child next year when they enter a different grade. Assigned classroom numbers will be written on the report card, and we will have class lists posted in two locations (flag pole area, big recess yard) the first day of school.
· PARKING and STUDENT DROP OFF—- there is much traffic in the mornings from students being dropped off for breakfast. Please note there is NO PARKING on either side of Kenyon Ave. The cut out area is for DROP OFF only. Students ARE NOT to be here before 8:10am, regardless if parents are providing supervision or not. Parents are currently parking in NO Parking zones prior to 8:10 am and therefore contributing to the traffic back up each morning.
· For the first week of school grades 1 and 2 will line up outside in the big recess yard. The second week of school grade 1 and 2 will enter the doors on Baxter St. beginning at 8:10 and closing at 8:30am.
· 3rd-5th grade students will line up by the flag pole on Cottage Street. Students should not be on school grounds until 8:10am.
The school yard is assigned to COZ students between 8:00-1:30pm. Please keep in mind that there is no adult supervision for students who are not registered for COZ or summer school.
School phones will not be answered between July 1-August 18. During that time please contact the school department with important questions. 729-6300.