Kindergarten Registration will be held at the Pawtucket School Department, Administration Building 286 Main Street. It is suggested for students who will be attending Curvin to register on March 6th, however, you can register any day that week during the times listed above. Please share this information with any friends or family members that will have a child turning 5 on or before September 1st.
March 12th is Healthy RI day! We will be celebrating with a special author visit for some classrooms and we ask parents to send ONLY healthy snacks to school that day! (no cookies, no candy, no brownies, etc)
Mark your April calendar. The faculty and staff invite you to attend our Literacy Night on April 10th from 6:00-7:30pm. We are looking forward to a fun night with a celebrity author and to showcase our students reading and writing.
Once again Curvin McCabe will be participating in the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society's Pasta for Pennies Challenge. Thank you for your support of this worthy cause!
Please follow posted road signs and traffic rules. As the snow melts we still need parents to support the safety of our students by following posted city traffic signs. Please follow the rules of the road when driving, especially during arrival and dismissal. We need everyone's help to keep our students safe.
The drop off area on Kenyon Road is NOT for parking. Please pull off into the designated drop off area to drop off your children for breakfast. This is NOT an area for parking or waiting.
- Our PTO meeting will be held on Tuesday March 4th at 3:00pm. All are welcome to attend.
- Our annual family dance will be held Friday March 14th.
- We continue to sell Great American Coupon Savings Books. $20 a book and savings are for all local businesses! Fundraisers support student activities during the school day and family events in the evening.
- Thank you for your continued support!
- Ice cream sales will take place on FRIDAYS $1.00
Privacy Statement |
Copyright 2012 by SchoolDesk